Saturday, July 4, 2009

All about Me!!

The ages of my fam.

Dad 47

Mom 42

Lauren 16

Nathan 13

Me (Andrew) 11

Samantha 8



The webkinz I got (listed below)

Jolly (a koala bear)

Abigale (a seal)

Timmy (a tiger snake)

Alex (a Rhino)

Barbaraa (a Manatee)

Bubbles (a Orca Whale)

Sandy (a camel)

Spike (a porcupine)

Ashley (a Guinea Pig)

Ricky (a Ground Hog)

Crush (a Buffalo)

Lexi (a Yorkie Dog)

Jacob (a Owl)

Micheal (a Bat)

Jordon (a Brown Cow)


I have a hamster named Avery and a dog named Lizzy. :D


Favorite Food is Ravioli


I Love Peaches


My Favorite team since 2000 is The Patriots not cause they won the super bowl but cause my dad would go to boston to try to get his doctorit for preaching but every year he would bring us souvenior and mine every year was a pair of Patriot socks cause i would wear the socks out by the next year and i am proud to say that my dad has his doctorit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment