Friday, July 3, 2009

How hard getting the right hamster is.

I had always wanted a pet all my life so my mom suggested "lets get a hermit crab." so i got myself a hermit crab but i soon found out that hurmit crabs are no fun so i wanted a hamster. my mom said a HAMSTER!!!! i said yes she thought i was crazy but i confinced her to get won so I thought how hard could it be? so as a unexperienced hamster buyer i want to Pet-co i think it was called and bought a hamster that died three days later from a disease called wet tail. so i went again to get a hamster this time to a small shop called dog house (I know get a hamster at a dog house?! how crazy was that!) but i did i named it Avery and it does not bit me but i would not advise you to stick your finger in the cage cause she bit every bodys finger but mine. She is still living to this day and is almost 3 years old and i bought her when she was 1 week old.

No comments:

Post a Comment